I need a consolidation loan with fair credit
Applying for a consolidation loan is no different from applying for a payday loan or installment loan. If we want to consolidate debt, we must:
- Decide what amount we need and in what period we intend to pay it back.
- Complete the online form by entering basic information.
- Verify your identity.
- Wait for money and pay the payday loans!
Submission of the consolidation loan with fair credit application to consolidationnow is 100% online and does not take more than a few minutes.
Payday consolidation - where?At the beginning we will explain what the consolidation of payday loans is exactly. Consolidation replaces several credit products with one with a lower installment. This results in the repayment of a single liability in exchange for making many smaller payments. This is a solution that is worth using when the number of loans paid online begins to overwhelm us, and we are thinking about how to get out of the debt spiral. In our installment loan ranking, which we constantly update, we found loans with which to consolidate debts. Typical consolidation loans can be found in the Ekrix and Micriko offer. The lender sends money directly to companies where we have debts. What's more, each of the lenders gives the opportunity to receive additional funds directly to our bank account. We can use them for any purpose! Other offers require that you take responsibility for your finances and settle all arrears yourself. To make repayment easier, it is best to use long-term loans with the longest repayment periods, such as Carriedo, Fasty Loan or Zengga in installments. Let us also pay attention to the cost of installment loans, and above all the APRC. Remember to compare offers with the same repayment period! Otherwise, the APRC will not be a reliable indicator.
Who can benefit from a consolidation loan?The consolidation offer is addressed to people who have several payday loans in various loan companies, and the sum of monthly repayments exceeds their financial capabilities. They are fed up with paying back the deadlines and are looking for a way to combine all liabilities and pay one, preferably a lower installment. Who can benefit from a consolidation loan? Debt consolidation is available to people who:
- are over 18 years old,
- are Polish citizens,
- have regular income,
- have a positive credit history in Retrodatabase,
- they have several loans that are problematic for them.
Advantages of consolidating payday loans for those in debtWhy use consolidation of payday loans? It's a simple way to:
- reducing the number of creditors,
- facilitating the repayment of several financial liabilities taken at the same time,
- extension of the repayment period,
- a reasonable amount of monthly payments, tailored to individual financial options,
- transparent expenses and easier budget control,
- receipt of additional funds if in the meantime other urgent expenses have arisen.